MRO JAPAN FACTORY TOUR
MRO Japan airframe maintenance factory tour
MRO Japan offers public tours of its aircraft maintenance facility (hangar).
Expert guides will guide visitors through the aircraft and its maintenance, allowing them to feel the power of the aircraft up close while observing the maintenance work in progress.
- ・Company Profile
- ・Introduction to Aircraft and Aircraft Maintenance
- ・Tour of hangar
Approx. 90 min.
See the number of possible students
Up to 40 people per session
Although not specified, children of elementary school age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- ・Please refrain from wearing slippery footwear, thick-soled shoes, or heels.
- ・Please consult with us in advance if you need assistance.
- ・The contents of the tour may be subject to change depending on the maintenance work on the day of the tour.
- ・Other precautions for the tour will be provided on the day of the tour.
Guests who are not permitted to enter
- (1) Visitors who have been drinking alcohol.
- (2) Visitors who do not follow the instructions of the tour guide and staff.
- (3) Visitors who do not wear helmets when visiting the hangar.